This is one of my favorite on-the-go, nutrient packed, and FILLING snacks!
The good news is that it’s super simple, and pretty easily accessible (assuming you have access to kale).
They only take about 20 minutes total to prep and bake, and can last for a few days on the shelf in your pantry.
The best part? Kale chips are dense with nutrients, and a great source of protein. Meaning they’ll keep you full, and your muscles nourished even if you’re out and about.
Full head of kale
Olive oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Wash and dry kale.
3. Tear or chop kale into bite-size pieces of your liking.
4. Once oven is hot, cover baking sheet with parchment paper and fill with kale.
5. Oil is optional for flavor, but not necessary. Drizzle kale with olive oil here if you’re using it.
6. Sprinkle kale with nutritional yeast and sea salt to your liking.
7. Add tahini to your liking.
8. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until leaves are slightly crunchy.
9. Let cool & enjoy!