I love this recipe because it’s only a few super simple, and pretty easily accessible ingredients.
It’s a great boost to start the day, or a nice night cap desert.
Plus, there’s no added sugar or any yucky preservatives that usually come with food that cure our sweet tooth cravings!
I love adding YourSuperFoods powders to my smoothie bowls and nice creams, in an effort to boost the overall nutrition of each dish.
Their blends also add a little kick of flavor with each bite as well.
Over ripe bananas
Non-dairy milk (I used coconut milk)
Nut butter – Click here for my recipe
YourSuperFoods Chocolate Lover and Muscle Power blends
Nuts of your choice (I used slivered almonds)
Additional cacao nibs
Fruit of your choice (I used blueberries)
Extra scoop of nut butter
Seeds of your choice
This serving size is good for 2 large bowls.
1. Freeze 6 over ripe bananas overnight. The more brown they are, the sweeter they’ll be.Make sure to remove peel before freezing. Refrigerate nut butter if not already.
2. Break up frozen bananas into blender/food processor. Add 2-3 tablespoons of nut butter, and 1/2 C of non-dairy milk.
3. Include cacao nibs to your liking (I used about 1/2 C). Mix in YourSuperFoods Chocolate Lover and Muscle Power blends to your liking (I used 1 1/2 table spoon of each).
4. Blend altogether until smooth, firm, and creamy.
5. Top with additional nuts, seeds, nut butter, and fruit of your choice.