I’ve been playing around with banana bread recipes for a while (which would probably be easier to perfect if I ever actually measured anything).
And, I have to say- this one NAILED IT. I think it’s proof that sometimes the most simple recipes can also be the tastiest.
Sorry in advance that it’s not super precise. I hope that your’s still turns out just as yummy as mine did!
Either way, the blueberries have been a game changer for me- so as long as you have those, you’ll be just fine.
Spotty, ripe bananas
Non-dairy milk (I used almond-coconut)
1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mush up 3 large (spotty) bananas.
3. Add about 2 C coconut flour, 1 tbsp flaxseed meal, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1 1/2 C non-dairy milk, 1 tsp baking soda.
4. Stir in 1/4 C hemp seeds, and cacao nibs to your liking.
5. Spice with cinnamon and nutmeg to your liking, and add a pinch of sea salt.
6. Add 1 C fresh blueberries at the end (try not to crush them up while stirring them in).
7. Once firm, but still quite moist- add to bread pan and bake for about 45 minutes. It might take longer to bake all the way through, so just check periodically.
8. Once baked through, let cool and ENJOY!