Okay, so this has just changed my lunch game.
I’m not gonna lie, there’s absolutely nothing special about this simple mixture- but I’m pretty sure that’s what makes it so damn good.
Simplicity is where it’s at! Let the plants speak for themselves.
This is great as dressing, dip, or devoured by the spoonful.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 bushel cilantro
- 1 lemon or lime
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Sea salt
- Fresh water
- You will need a blender for this.
- Add 2 ripe avocados, 1 full bushel of cilantro, 1 lemon or lime (jucied), 3 cloves of peeled garlic, and a sprinkle of sea salt to blender.
- I like to use boiling water to make it a little runnier, but if you’re more of an oil kind or person then you can sub for oil of your choice.
- Add water or oil (I don’t measure, maybe 1/4 C).
- Blend on highest speed. If you have the Vitamin, blend on the soup setting so it’s super creamy and blended through.
- Scoop, serve, enjoy!