Okay, this super simple but oh so affective tea is a great immune booster as the temps drop! It’s also great cold in the summer too. The best thing is that it’s relative inexpensive and accessible (assuming you have oranges near you).
It taste tangy and great, and is like a warm hug from the inside out!
- Organic oranges (tangerines, clementines, cuties will do)
- Fresh water to drink
- Clearly I didn’t measure this at all. But I do know that my girlfriend and I eat a shit ton of clementines. I asked her to save her peels for one day (and I also saved mine), so we had about 9 total. I added them to a HUGE pot of boiling water.
- Obviously if you want a stronger flavor, then use less water.
- Boil the water with the orange peels.
- Once boiling, turn off heat, add lid, and let it steep overnight.
- The next day, heat it up again, strain orange peels and drink the water.
- A great additive for colder weather is cinnamon. You can also add the other extras for added flavors.
- I personally like it just on its own, or a squeeze of lemon.