2 ripe bananas
Nut butter (I used almond)
Sweetener (I used date syrup)
Ground flax seed
Plant milk (I used Oatly)
1. In a large bowl mash 2 ripe bananas. Add 1 C coconut flour, ½ C cacao powder, and 2 flax seed eggs. Mix together until sticky.
2. Stir in 1 tablespoon nut butter and 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
3. Add ¾ C plant milk, or enough to make batter sticky.
4. Sweeten to your liking. I used 2 tablespoons of date syrup, which still left a strong cacao kick to the final taste. If you like sweeter, rather than bitter and rich, then add more.
5. Stir in chia seeds to your liking (I used ½ C), and spice to cinnamon to your liking.
6. Once batter is well mixed, add to non-stick pan. Press in so it’s even and flat.
7. Top with sunflower kernels and pumpkin seeds first.
8. In a small bowl, smash raspberries into a puree. Spread puree across top.
9. Sprinkle hemp seeds and cacao nibs on top of the raspberries.
10. Bake on 350 F for about 35 – 40 minutes.