1 can organic chickpeas
Nut butter (I used almond)
Cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
Sweetener (I used date syrup)
1. Add one can of unsalted, organic chickpeas (drained) to food processor with half C of coconut flour.
2. Include 1 tablespoon of nut butter, and sweetener to your liking (I used 2 tablespoons of date syrup- but if you like sweeter, then add more).
3. Add a dash of purified water simply to make it easier to blend. If you want a creamier mixture, you can add a dash of plant milk instead (I used water, because it was all I had on hand).
4. Blend until sticky and smooth. If it’s too dry, you might need to continue to add water or plant milk. Do so accordingly.
5. Once mixture if sticky and smooth, put into large mixing bowl and fold in cacao nibs (you an use chocolate chips if you don’t mind the sugar), hemp and chia seeds. Spice with cinnamon and nutmeg to your liking.
6. When everything is stirred in, roll mixtures into balls (size is your choice, really. I scooped mine with a tablespoon), and add to Tupperware or plate.
7. Refrigerate balls to give it more that cookie dough feel. Or, you can eat as they are!