I like to buy only organic produce:
1 beet (I used standard red, but golden beets work too)
2 celery stalks
1 small blood orange (or half of a large one)
5 turmeric fingers
1. Wash & chop beets & carrots.
2. Cut lemon and blood orange into fourths or eighths.
3. Wash celery.
4. Add beets, carrots, and turmeric into juicer first. Once you’ve finished with the veggies & turmeric, empty pulp and save for later (click for that recipe here).
5. Add celery, lemon & blood orange to juicer.
6. Mix juice & add a dash of black pepper.