I put these together as a great, bitesize holiday treat.
Although these little guys are small- they sure are mighty!
Packing a punch of flavor AND nutrition is my favorite way to eat.
They’re great as a snack, dessert substitute, or a fun little app before a meal.
Organic Medjool Dates
Nut butter (I used almond)
1. You can make your own granola following my simple recipe, or used store bought muesli.
2. Cut open dates, and remove pit if they’re not already pitted.
3. Stuff inside with a layer of granola.
4. Add a layer of nut butter on top of granola.
5. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and hemp seeds to your liking.